First published: 30th September 2020
The Association of Anti-Virus Asia Researchers has issued a Call for Papers for its virtual conference. AVAR 2020 Virtual, 3rd to 5th December 2020, will be hosted online and feature cutting edge research and insight from cyber security experts in the Asia Pacific region.
If you are conducting cyber security research, AVAR 2020 Virtual is the ideal platform for you to present your paper to a cross section of international cyber security stakeholders including CXOs, IT security professionals, researchers, and analysts.
They are inviting paper abstract submissions on these topics:
- Advanced Persistent Threats to siphon vaccine data
- Ransomware attacks on healthcare and other industries
- Router and IoT vulnerabilities exposing the office or shop floor from home
- Exploitation of remote meeting software
- Exploitation of remote admin and VPN software
- Exploitation of online payment infrastructure
- Supply-chain attacks to exploit vastly increased remote connectivity
- Social engineering in the time of COVID-19
- LEA response case studies
Please submit your paper abstracts at http://bit.ly/AVAR2020VirtualCallForPaper
The last date for abstract submissions is 7th October 2020. AVAR welcomes submissions from all researchers, whether first time presenter or conference veteran. Please email AVAR at email@example.com if you require more information.
AVAR 2019 was a huge success with 200+ participants and 41+ research papers. The current pandemic made it necessary to change from a physical conference, that would have been held in Ha Long Ba, Vietnam, to a virtual format.