- Authentication Pitfalls
- Too Many Alerts
- Different Approaches
- Measuring and Reporting
- "The Emperor has No Clothes" - "Arrest that boy!"
- Full Disclosure
- Safety Check to Drive on Information Highway?
- The Biggest Vulnerability
- Sentencing the Author of the 'Melissa' Virus
- Security is not an "Optional Extra"
- Ten Reasons to Forget Passwords
- Are You Wasting Money on Security?
- Is Grid Computing Secure?
- Thoughts About Slammer
- Watch Out for the Other Viruses
- Teaching Virus Writing
- Spam, Spam Spam Spam…
- The Changing Information Security Landscape
- Higher, Faster, Stronger?
- Trusted Readers in an Untrustworthy World
- Critical Questions on Critical Infrastructure
- Collateral Damage in Someone's Cyberwar
Bi-monthly journal of the Institute of Management Information Systems. Allan Dyer wrote the Security column from 2001 to 2004.
Updated: 10th May 2010
The IMIS Journal is now a quarterly publication, Allan has recently recommenced writing the Security column.